Femmes Nike hommes libres magasin de cha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By performing consulting from the "step zero" to all genres,Japan and field management to continue to do and activities caused

向下

帖子 

By performing consulting from the "step zero" to all genres,Japan and field management to continue to do and activities caused Empty By performing consulting from the "step zero" to all genres,Japan and field management to continue to do and activities caused

Namiki Ray-Ban,which I bought for the first time was "Wayfarer".At that time I went to the United States west coast of the high school,image such as "Speaking of sunglasses,wayfarer Ray-Ban" is,there was still heavily.W "Wayfarer" that was released in 1953,it precisely that's movies,or has been symbolically used in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "blues? Brothers",it's musician Bob? Dylan is over In or not,there are comparatively classic image,Namiki-san even was the mid-1990s high school,but I was a continued cool image.What brand is doing a little bit ahead of Namiki era,and to always be overtaken somewhere,it will become stale.The point Ray-Ban,you have an image,such as "brand that is always pointing to the 12 o'clock".But it seems to be stubborn,that has continued to express the uniqueness by not shake the contrary,what is not a rare brand.Miyazaki it even,becomes too strong sunglasses of image,the fact that the "Ray-Ban has been to expand the optical product",but it had become a period of time in the situation,such as do not know even the Ray-Ban user.W Ray-Ban in 1999,has been sold to Italy looks o Thika from Bausch & Lomb.Fashionable eyewear good looks Oh Atlantica in Luxury,with the aim of acquiring new customers,it had been designed in good style to the optical line of Ray-Ban.Sales itself seems to have been strong,but considering the brand power of Ray-Ban,did not seem to maximize the potential of optical.Namiki normally there,further or stray,or by trying to protect the brand image would stop the optical,such as the But many managers that the decision,in the case of looks Oh Tika,referred to as "Back to Basic" I think I made the right decision.
Chaussures New Balance Homme
In other words,such as "wayfarer" and "Aviator",or "club master",that diverted the model to say the brand icon in the optical,we are not selected the road to take advantage of their assets.To think and it but looks like a commonplace later,whether it was that just how essential and difficult,and I would like to commentary by citing some of the brand as an example.Lord is the story surrounding brand who had been predilection by the time I had been living in the United States.How to make innovative "brand" that does not fade even the 21st century? The upbringingI think in the field management and WIRED!Airlines and electronics manufacturers,or start-up and sports teams,....By performing consulting from the "step zero" to all genres,Japan and field management to continue to do and activities caused the Ino Evasive Angles tion in the world.They think,the talk session as long as overnight to be touching the gem of the know-how to develop innovative "brand",was held under the auspices of Ray-Ban! New amazing new song in "Shake It Off"! Keep an eye increasingly diva,Taylor? Swift.Plain clothes sense of also excellent,it is also a regular's fashion snap.This time for the Red lip of eyewear and staple that to produce a plain clothes of such Taylor to jerk fashionable.Taylor's ultra-charming lips,doubled attractive red lip!Hair style and casual relaxed fashion that is summarized in rough and plus,sense of balance that is not too determines is her unique.Eyewear is patronized the "Ray-Ban (Ray-Ban)".Indeed well know !! what you look good on their ownSince Eyewear Tsukai not unique too to imitate easy,it is going to be a fashionable reference! In the store,gathered selection of brands from home and abroad.Oliver Peoples (OLIVER PEOPLES),Dita (DITA),Super (SUPER),such as Bijei Classic Collection (BJ Classic Collection),in addition to handling brands in the existing stores,Ray-Ban (Ray-Ban),Viktor & Rolf (VIKTOR & ROLF ) was added to the popular brands such as many sunglasses Seasonal shop unique is aligned.For information leading to the super,new,centralized model of also about 100 pieces,including the new colors.It becomes lineup of enhancement ever.
Pas Cher Mode Air Jordan Retro V/5 Melo Homme
Oakley Pit Boss
Adidas D Rose 6
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 15-08-17

http://jordanonline.forumkorean.com

返回页首 向下

分享这篇文章: reddit

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题