Femmes Nike hommes libres magasin de cha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At first glance it looks difficult to design out a hand,but so show me

向下

帖子 

At first glance it looks difficult to design out a hand,but so show me Empty At first glance it looks difficult to design out a hand,but so show me

2,Big OvalMode realism big oval type of impression.Among those narrow frame and pale tint of the lens,it is a surge of popularity.Because of the rounded design,even in gill-covered face and angular face,you can expect the effect to show to gently feminine impression.Of course,perfect for egg-shaped face and a round face.Select the type that hides increasing the area of ??the face,you can try to up the small face level.Combined with casual clothes,of international celebrities and overseas bloggers style,it will Corde trend feeling full.3,square typePopular Square type variation is increasing.Because of the linear frame,tightening the features sharp,you can expect the effect to show a stylish impression.Frame Big frame type from the type close to the rectangle,to those of the type pointed corner,
New Balance Sneakers Homme
various designs have emerged.Widely from metal type to plastic type also material,and I knew I would suffer to choose.For the face of the parts can be expected much to collectively effect of micelles in the middle,narrowing the width of the face,a round face mature,it is an excellent design ......and the face of troubles can also be solved in small face to face length.4,teardropPopular teardrop from the men.Originally Toka's a thing that pilot has made in order to protect your eyes from sunlight.I think it was made for the first time a teardrop "Ray-Ban" is famous in the brand.Rounded corners,rim part,such as the teardrop,is characterized in that it has become the design of the skirt spread.At first glance it looks difficult to design out a hand,but so show me reduce the area of ??the cheek,especially recommended for people of face length face.Applying reverse the gills lined face and angular person's face,because the cheek and chin from being emphasized,it can be said that the design to choose the people who wear be.Beginners and those casual down was made of plastic frame,choose those of slender frame.While this summer was aware of the sense of trends,Why not try enjoying sunglasses design that suits your face type.
Pas Cher Mode 2013 Air Jordan 13 Retro Homme
Oakley Holbrook Sunglasse
Adidas Yeezy Boot 950
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 15-08-17

http://jordanonline.forumkorean.com

返回页首 向下

分享这篇文章: reddit

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题